[Ifeffit] How to normalize tens of thousands of XAS data?

张驰 czhang2020 at sinano.ac.cn
Tue Nov 15 01:37:31 CST 2022

How to normalize tens of thousands of XAS data?

I measured a series of the spectra of sample over time by in situ XAS, the results contained tens of thousands of sets of XAS data, and it was impossible to normalize each set of data individually.I would like to ask where to find the normalized source code of Athena, I can modify the code so I can use my computer to achieve a large number of processing.Thanks!