[Ifeffit] Unable to use 64-bit Demeter on Windows computer

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Aug 21 10:39:08 CDT 2019

I am always suspicious of anti-virus in this situation. I have seen many
times where AV is flagging one of the libraries used by the software.
Definitely my first guess ofr troubleshooting.

The AV software should have a log that reports what it's unhappy with.
The administrator can then put an exception in that allows the software
to run.

HTH,