[Ifeffit] Ni(I), Ni(II), and Ni(III) Reference XAS required

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Sep 20 07:55:15 CDT 2016

On 09/19/2016 02:49 AM, mazhar iqbal wrote:
> Hello
>
> Can some please provide me the standard XAS of Ni(I), Ni(II), and Ni(III).

Mazhar,

You probably need to be more specific about what you want.  There are
/lots/ of Ni compounds.  No one here knows what you work on, so no one
here can possibly know which standards you are looking for.

As always, vague, open ended questions are unlikely to get a response.
Clear, concise questions usually do.  Please read:

    http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/documents/SinglePage/help.html

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS-II
  Building 743, Room 114