[Ifeffit] Two-Phase EXAFS fitting

"Dr. Dariusz A. Zając" kicaj at ifj.edu.pl
Mon Jul 29 14:41:35 CDT 2013

I think that from mathematic point of view creating one so2 variable and
second x, as weight, limited within (0,1) is the same as both fits has 2
independent so2 variables, one for each phase.
Of course your description is practical if we know the amount of phases.
However, it comes another question - are EXAFS paths good distinguishable?

regards
kicaj