[Ifeffit] Peakfitting CeO2 data in Athena

Matthew Marcus mamarcus at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 7 13:37:06 CST 2016

Instead of doing a bunch of peak fitting, try LSQ.  Use CeO2 (bulk or nanos) for one reference and some Ce(III) for the other.  Consistency check: see that the Ce(III) fraction is consistent over some set of Ce(III) references.
Ce(III) has an assymetric white line, so it doesn't really fit a single gaussian.  CeO2, unlike other Ce(IV), has a shoulder on the first peak, and the first peak is shifted left a little with respect to other Ce(IV).
	mam