[Ifeffit] Bug report: Artemis cannot re-open saved projects

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 24 12:02:53 CDT 2014

I'd guess that the empty  fits/ folder is causing the  restore_fit()
function in Demeter/UI/Artemis/Project.pm to fail to restore any fits.

It's easy enough to reproduce:   Start Artemis, open any Feff input file,
run feff, load no data.   Save the project, and quit.  The project cannot
be reopened.

Don't know what the best solution is....

--Matt