[Ifeffit] Bug report: Artemis cannot re-open saved projects

Badari Rao badari.rao at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 11:21:26 CDT 2014

Hello Sir,
I wanted to report that I am facing the same problem as the one faced by
Mengling Stuckman (dated: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:53:10 -0700.)
It does not appear to be problem with the operating system because I am
facing the same problem in systems with windows 7 as well as windows xp.
I have tried a fresh install on a new system with windows 7 os, and the
same problem occurred. Even a simple artemis file in which I have just
imported and saved the processed file from athena cannot be re-opened in
artemis.
Kindly sort out the problem.
I have attached one sample artemis file which is giving the problem and
also the demeter log file from %APPDATA%\demeter.
<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=ifeffit%40millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov&q=from:%22Mengling+Stuckman%22&o=newest>

Thanking You,
-- Yours Sincerely,
Badari Narayana. A. R.
Ph.D Student, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology,
c/o Prof Rajeev Ranjan,
Electroceramics Lab,
Department of Materials Engineering,
Indian Institute of Science.