[Ifeffit] Bug report: Artemis cannot re-open saved projects

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Jun 24 12:16:37 CDT 2014

On 06/24/2014 12:21 PM, Badari Rao wrote:
> I wanted to report that I am facing the same problem as the one faced by
> Mengling Stuckman (dated: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:53:10 -0700.)
> It does not appear to be problem with the operating system because I am
> facing the same problem in systems with windows 7 as well as windows xp.
> I have tried a fresh install on a new system with windows 7 os, and the
> same problem occurred. Even a simple artemis file in which I have just
> imported and saved the processed file from athena cannot be re-opened in
> artemis.
> Kindly sort out the problem.
> I have attached one sample artemis file which is giving the problem and
> also the demeter log file from %APPDATA%\demeter.

Here is an early look at the next release.  Could you give it a try and
let me know if it solves the problem for you.  (It works for me on your
example project file.)

https://s3.amazonaws.com/demeter4xas/Demeter_Installer_for_Windows_0.9.20_pre5.exe

  Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

  Synchrotron Science Group at NSLS --- Beamlines U7A, X24A, X23A2

  Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel