[Ifeffit] Can the degeneracy (N) in Artemis be a variable?

Peng Liu p26liu at uwaterloo.ca
Sat Jul 26 11:56:09 CDT 2014

Hi all,

When I model a standard, I know the degeneracy through the other data.
But for spectra of unknown material, I would like to set degeneracy as a
variable like the amplitude, deltE0, e.g.. However, I can assign a
letter to N and define it. Do you have any idea how I should do it?

Thanks for your reply,

Peng

--
Ph.D. Candidate
Earth and Environmental Sciences, CEIT Bldg. Rm. 2026
p26liu at uwaterloo.ca