[Ifeffit] Athena: Target transform function not working

Bruce Ravel bruceravel1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 12:42:45 CDT 2013

I'll look into it.  But don't expect a speedy resolution.  I am
furloughed as a result of the shutdown of the US government.  I do not
have a windows machine at home and I am not allowed to go into work.
Any solution I come up with cannot get tested on a Windows machine and I
cannot build a Windows updater.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  I'll be following the mailing list while I
am away from work, and I will put any problem reported on my to do list
for the next releaase.  But my ability to respond to issue is somewhat
curtailed.