[Ifeffit] Athena doesn't start - Larch server not running

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Feb 14 16:44:47 CST 2013

I'm really sorry.  I left Demeter in a broken state on github.  I am currently at work getting Demeter to use Larch, but it is most certainly not ready for prime-time.

I will disable the use of larch in Demeter and push that to github.  I am currently at the beamline, so it will be an hour or two before I get to that.  I'll post to the list when I do so.

At that time, do a "git pull" then rebuild and re-install Demeter.

Again, sorry for the confusion.  100% my fault for being sloppy.