[Ifeffit] Demeter administator mode.

Atul Bansode abansode at iciq.es
Wed Feb 13 10:28:38 CST 2013

Dear Bruce,

First of all thank your reply.

The solution which you have given is working perfectly.

I have created the Demeter folder at the appropriate path and its functioning now !

I guess many of the people would be facing the same problem when the computer is workstation and not the personal one.

I am not sure but it would be helpful to put a note about this on website or in readme file about this issue. That would be very useful to the users having same problem.

Once again thanks for the reply and also for creating such powerful software.

Best regards

Atul

A†ul Bansode

Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia

Institut Català d’Investigació Química (ICIQ)

Av. Països Catalans 16 – 43007

Tarragona (Spain)

Phone +34 619847931

abansode at iciq.es   www.iciq.es