[Ifeffit] Demeter administator mode.

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Feb 13 12:19:21 CST 2013

On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 04:28:38 PM you wrote:
> I am not sure but it would be helpful to put a note about this on website or
> in readme file about this issue. That would be very useful to the users
> having same problem.

I would say that one of the benefits of the mailing list is that it
supplements whatever crappy documentation I manage to crank out.

If a question gets raised on the mailing list, then it's answer can be
found by Google or Bing ... assuming people use the mailing list!

In any case, the best solution is for me to fix the problem properly.
That will be done in the next release.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov

 Homepage:    http://xafs.org/BruceRavel