[Ifeffit] help

Adam Webb adam.webb at desy.de
Fri Nov 12 08:09:16 CST 2010

Aaron,

You might want to try just leaving it for a while. I have seen, on a
fresh install, that it took a really, really long time. It also did not
give a clue that it was working. I guessed that the download was taking
longer than expected as I am connecting from Germany. The fact that it
got from 10 to 12 looks like a clue that it was working but slowly.

Adam