[Ifeffit] ATHENA: \"you have not used any memory yet\"

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Jul 14 10:25:24 CDT 2010

On Wednesday, July 14, 2010 10:45:45 am you wrote:
> Thank you for answering me.
>
> What I mean with stalled it that the cursor is "running" when it is on the
> main Athena window, everything is gray and no file appears on the right (in
> the group list).
>
> And, I do not see any OK button in the "data columns" window... I know that
> my laptop has a small screen, but I have checked at the whole window
> (moving around with ALT F7) and there is really no OK button. GUI
> problem...?
>
> I will try on another 64bit system and will let you know.

Claire,

Please use the mailing list.  That way, others can find solutions to problems
by doing a google search.

Is your problem related to question 13 at
  http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/FAQ/HoraeQuestions

Are you a KDE user? The "everything is grey" could be a kwin visual cue that
the application is waiting for input that you cannot find because the column
selection dialog is off the bottom of the screen.

 Bruce Ravel  ------------------------------------ bravel at bnl.gov