[Ifeffit] ATHENA: \\\"you have not used any memory yet\\\"

Claire Gervais gervais.claire at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 15:20:09 CDT 2010

Hello,

You are right, this is exactly by googling that I have found that I
was not alone to have this problem!

I did change the fonts to have all windows entirely visible, but it
did not improve. Still stuck with no OK in view. Indeed, it seems that
the application waits for me.

I am in Gnome, but I don't think it's the point, otherwise it would
work under Windows in Virtualbox, no...? I am not an expert in GUI
however.

Claire