[Ifeffit] Normalization in Athena

Kelly, Shelly Shelly.Kelly at uop.com
Mon Oct 26 09:08:10 CDT 2009

Hi Lisa,

Be sure that Athena has been rigorously tested and she does know how to
normalize data. It is much more likely that the default values are not
the "best" ones for your data.

My book chapter goes over how Athena normalizes data in detail.  If you
send me your email address I'll send you a copy. In particular see
figure 14-16.

Cheers,
Shelly
dr.sdkelly at gmail.com