[Ifeffit] Artemis multiple edge refinement problem

alessandro di domenico dido84 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:21:06 CDT 2009

Hello to everyone; I'm a master thesist student in physics and I'mdoing a
XAS analysis on bimetallic nanoparticles. my problem is that when
I try to do a refinement on two different edges (K-Pd and L3-Au) Artemis
changes
one of the experimental data-set. Say that I have the data set for the
K-edge of Pd and L3-edge of Au (which are plotted correctly); after the fit
one of the two data set are plotted different. it seems that experimental
data have been modified....
I don't know what to do about it; maybe I'm doing something wrong but
unfortunately there isn't a complete guide to artemis .
On the internet i have found some pdf which deals with the argument but
don't focus on the procedure that one has to do in the program.
Has someone ever had this problem, and if not can someone suggest me a
"tutorial" on multiple edge refinement with artemis that I can follow step
by step?
Thank you
                 alessandro