[Ifeffit] in situ liquid cell

Iztok Arčon iztok.arcon at p-ng.si
Mon Mar 26 05:15:04 CDT 2007

Dear Renato,
In the attachement you will find a photo of a liquid absorption cell
with adjustable lenght that I ususly use for liquid samples at different
SR facilities. As a mater of fact it is a comercial version of a liquid
cell for IR spectroscopy. We just changed the windows to capton or thin
(0.3 mm) plexi glass.

Iztok

--
Iztok Arcon