[Ifeffit] the ifeffit wiki

Bruce Ravel bravel at anl.gov
Mon Mar 26 15:41:06 CDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I just finished cleaning some really distasteful vandalism off of the
Ifefift wiki.  Several pages had been edited to add dozens of links to
pages that have .... ummmm .... very little to do with XAS.

Such vandalism is unwelcome on the ifeffit wiki and is most certainly
not what Matt and I intended when we started it.  I check for this
sort of thing fairly often, but much of the latest crop of vandalism
had been there for 24 hours without my noticing.  If you ever see
content on a wiki page that is clearly the work of a wiki vandal, feel
free to clean it up or to drop me a private email and I will do so.
In any event, please do not be mad at those of us who administer the
wiki.  We really intend the ifeffit wiki to be a place where you can
bring your children to learn about XAS ;-)

 Molecular Environmental Science Group, Building 203, Room E-165
 MRCAT, Sector 10, Advanced Photon Source, Building 433, Room B007

 My homepage:    http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel
 EXAFS software: http://cars9.uchicago.edu/~ravel/software/