[Ifeffit] Ifeffit Ok on BlueWhite64, ...

Chachi Rojas crojasa at unmsm.edu.pe
Fri Aug 24 17:12:23 CDT 2007

Hi Matt

Ifeffit run perfectely (thanks Matt)
after installed by your scripts on RC1.

Now, a question for Bruce
try to install horae-065, but, error message is below:

 ----------
  === The Ifeffit wrapper, Athena, Artemis, and Hephaestus ===
 This is linux.
 Checking dependencies ...
   Tk is not installed.  Download the latest from
      http://search.cpan.org/search?module=Tk
 Failed dependencies.  Not installing athena and artemis.
 ------

Tk modules (version 8.4.15) were installed on /usr,
but perl Makefile.PL it does not recognize
Some idea
Ch.