[Ifeffit] new horae Debian packages

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Wed Nov 29 01:41:48 CST 2006

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Bruce Ravel wrote:

> Hey Carlo,
>
> I have been playing around with kubuntu on a couple of my computers.
> I was, in fact, going to ask you the next time I saw you if the debian
> packages would install under ubuntu.

Well, I spent a bit of time building some ubuntu packages today and I now
have both "dapper" and "edgy" sets available.  This includes the pgplot5,
ifeffit, horae, and libstar-parser-perl packages.  All the other packages
are already in ubuntu.  A "breezy" version was not possible to build
easily and since it is an out-of-date release, I decided not to put a lot
of effort into it.  Also, these are only for the i386 architecture at the
moment.  The repositories are at:

deb http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/edgy binary/
deb http://fermi.phys.iit.edu/debian/dapper binary/

Please let me know if you have problems with these builds.  Again, if
there seems to be a lot interest, I can try to get them into ubuntu
proper.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics