[Ifeffit] new horae Debian packages

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Tue Nov 28 09:21:41 CST 2006

The perl version is slightly out of sync since Debian unstable is more
current.  Since ubuntu has the same development tools as Debian, it should
not be hard to build the packages on ubuntu.  I will get an edgy machine
set up and do this.

Carlo

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Bruce Ravel wrote:

> On Monday 27 November 2006 19:29, Carlo Segre wrote:
>> Finally, I know that the "etch" and "sid" Debian packages will not install
>> in Ubuntu (along with ifeffit too).  Is there any interest in getting
>> these included in Ubuntu?  If so, please let me know and I will see about
>> it.  I have not tried as of yet since I don't know any Ubuntu developers
>> yet.
>
> Hey Carlo,
>
> I have been playing around with kubuntu on a couple of my computers.
> I was, in fact, going to ask you the next time I saw you if the debian
> packages would install under ubuntu.

Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology
Voice: 312.567.3498            Fax: 312.567.3494
segre at iit.edu    http://www.iit.edu/~segre    segre at debian.org