[Ifeffit] file causing trouble creating chis

Adam Webb adamwebb at alpha.asi.ualberta.com
Tue Mar 15 11:15:27 CST 2005

Hi,

I looked at the file.  But as with your first file, I have no trouble saving
chi files.  I used athena 0.8.34 on Windows 2000.  You should not have any
trouble with XP.  BTW the file you sent says it was created with Athena
0.8.30.  I think it should still work but it might indicate a problem with
your installation.  You could try unistalling and re-install and get the
updates when the updater runs.

I hope this helps,

Adam

> Ok Matt,
>
>          I thought you might have a general idea for how I could
> gather more info for you about the problem.  I did mention previously
> this weekend to you that I am using windows XP.  I also had thought
> I'd posted a file, but I'd just sent it to Adam.  From now on I will
> send a file every time I have a problem.  This is with athena version
> 8.034.  Matts theory that there is not enough of a Mu(E) range sounds
> good to me so far.
>
>              --Dan

M. Adam Webb
Ph.D., MCIC
Alberta Synchrotron Institute (http://www.asi-cls.ca/)
8308 - 114 Street, Suite 2080
Edmonton, Alberta, T6G 2E1, Canada
Phone: (780)492-5464  Fax: (780)492-6160
Email: adam.webb at asi-cls.ca