[Ifeffit] Mac installer for 10.4 with horae-048

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Thu Dec 1 08:42:06 CST 2005

Paul,

Is Perl/Tk for 5.8.6 included in the 10.4 installer?  Do you have any
suggestions for Stefano?

Stefano: the Ifeffit apps from the 10.3 installer won't work directly
with 10.4.  With the 10.3 package installed, several people were able
to build horae from source -- see the mailing list archives for
directions on  how this was done.     But I sure hope you don't need
to do this.   The installer should work.

I sort of don't understand what happened to break these apps. It was
working for you once, right??? I sort of don't understand what
happened.