[Ifeffit] Mac installer for 10.4 with horae-048

Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Mon Dec 12 17:47:04 CST 2005

The entire /Library/Perl is included with the installer.  You can see
the list of files that are included upon starting up the installer
(from the file menu I believe).  You don't need to actually get to
the point where the installation starts to see the files.  I will
remake another version to make sure everything is intact.  It will
probably take a couple of days (the day job).

					Paul