[Ifeffit] a message

Bruce Ravel ravel at phys.washington.edu
Mon Aug 16 09:05:35 CDT 2004

Hi,

A couple weeks ago I received an email from a student at one of the
Sao Paolo University campuses named Luis Silva.  Luis asked me a
question about how to obtain the Ifeffit software.  I tried a couple
of times to respond to his email, the mail keeps bouncing back with an
error message of "Host or domain name not found."  I feel badly
because he probably thinks I am ignoring him!

Does anyone (perhaps one of the Brazilians) on the list know Luis
Silva?  If so, could you contact him and tell him where to download
the Ifeffit package.

Thanks!

 Bruce Ravel  ----------------------------------- ravel at phys.washington.edu
 Code 6134, Building 3, Room 405
 Naval Research Laboratory                          phone: (1) 202 767 2268
 Washington DC 20375, USA                             fax: (1) 202 767 4642

 Beamlines X11a, X11b, X23b
 National Synchrotron Light Source