[Ifeffit] Artemis Fit Questions

Scott Calvin scalvin at slc.edu
Tue Aug 17 12:14:58 CDT 2004

Hi all,

I've been exchanging emails with Dan Carter, a recent newcomer to EXAFS
analysis, and I thought some of the other novices out there might find
pieces of it useful. Also, it's always interesting to watch the interplay
of the advice from the more experienced users on these basic issues!
Therefore, I'm forwarding (with Dan's permission) our exchanges so far to
this list (don't worry, there's only a handful!).

--Scott Calvin
Sarah Lawrence College