[Ifeffit] athena 0.9.012 + an updater utility

Kelly, Shelly D. SKelly at anl.gov
Thu Jan 30 11:28:17 CST 2003

Hi Bruce,

I believe that the set edge step button is broken in Athena when the
Clnorm background is used.  To reproduce this error:
1 read in a xmu data set
2 set the background to clnorm and plot the normalized bkg.
3 push the set step height button and change the value.
4 replot the background and watch the set height value go back to the
original value.

If you need a project file let me know.

Shelly

http://feff.phys.washington.edu/~ravel/software/exafs/