[Ifeffit] Help with Larch install on MacOSX 14 (Sonoma)

Sandeep Haripuria SandeepHaripuria at proton.me
Sun Nov 19 12:03:02 CST 2023

Hi Matt,

I’m trying to install Larch on MacOSX 14 (Sonoma) using the 64 bit binary installer (new install, new laptop). It created the xraylarch folder in my home folder, and installed the python library there. However, it did not create a Larch folder on the desktop (or anywhere else I can find). I tried the command from the terminal console ($HOME/xraylarch/bin/larch -m) but get the message of no such file or directory.  Not sure what to do next…

Hope all is well and thanks for your help,

Sandeep Haripuria

[ThePlattery.Com](https://theplattery.com/)