[Ifeffit] Not possible to install larch on actual system and Mac M1 system

Mangold, Stefan (IPS) stefan.mangold at kit.edu
Tue May 16 09:45:53 CDT 2023

I used chmod, but wit your command the same result ….

Collecting fabio
  Using cached fabio-2023.4.1.tar.gz (724 kB)
  Installing build dependencies: started
  Installing build dependencies: finished with status 'done'
  Getting requirements to build wheel: started
  Getting requirements to build wheel: finished with status 'done'
  Preparing metadata (pyproject.toml): started
  Preparing metadata (pyproject.toml): finished with status 'error'
  error: subprocess-exited-with-error

  × Preparing metadata (pyproject.toml) did not run successfully.
  │ exit code: 1

put it into GitHub
best regards

Stefan