[Ifeffit] Not possible to install larch on actual system and Mac M1 system

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Tue May 16 09:31:36 CDT 2023

Hi Stefan,

Sorry for the trouble.  As it turns out, I am writing this on a Macbook M1
running 13.3.1.

I think the "GetLarch.sh" script should work (downloading
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/xraypy/xraylarch/master/installers/GetLarch.sh

and running with `sh GetLarch.sh` in a Terminal).

For me, that is using fabio version 2023.4.1.

Does that work for you?  If not, can you send the log file (GetLarch.log)?

--Matt