[Ifeffit] XAS viewer unit detection during data reading

Mauro ROVEZZI mauro.rovezzi at esrf.fr
Tue Feb 28 10:22:48 CST 2023

Dear Siebe,

In addition to the quick workaround suggested by Edmund, if you could
send your data file to me (here or by private email), I could have a
look why xas_viewer is not detecting the energy scale automatically.

@Edmund, usually the "xas" file type is setted automatically when the
x-axis is identified as energy scale in the `read_ascii` function. If
you have data files that are not detected correctly as XAS data files,
please, do not hesitate to send them to us.

Best,
Mauro