[Ifeffit] [Ext] Dumb question

Roberta Candela rjcandel at asu.edu
Fri Feb 17 13:13:39 CST 2023

Yes I think that would be the plot. I currently haven’t been normalizing anything as I was just trying to see if I could get a rough draft. I haven’t done any background removal it was essentially just the raw data. As far as the features go I am not sure? I wasn’t trying to target a specific feature. The fluorescence was measured using a solid state detector but I’m not sure about the dead time. Is that information that is contained in xdi files? I wasn’t at this particular beam time so I have only the file to work off of.Thank you so much for the detailed response!-B

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone