[Ifeffit] [Ext] Dumb question

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Thu Feb 16 12:44:28 CST 2023

Hi Robert:

What, exactly are you interested in plotting?  It is not quite clear from
your message.  Is it the Io as a function of time during a scan?  Is it the
XANES scans as a function of time for a reaction?

Carlo

On Thu, Feb 16, 2023 at 11:59 AM Roberta Candela <rjcandel at asu.edu> wrote:

> Hi all, I am attempting to graph a simple plot of intensity vs time for
> some supplemental info on a paper (from XAFS data from beamtime). I thought
> it should be simple enough since I can export I0 and If from Athena and I
> know the run time and time per data point but I can’t get anything that
> looks remotely like the logarithmic graph it should be. Am I missing some
> big fundamental point for why this isn’t possible? My apologies if this is
> way too vague!/I feel like I’m missing something super obvious
> Thank you for your time!
> Sincerely
> -B
>

> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
> <https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS>

Carlo U. Segre (he/him) -- Duchossois Leadership Professor of Physics
Professor of Materials Science & Engineering
Director, Center for Synchrotron Radiation Research and Instrumentation
Illinois Institute of Technology
Voice: 312.567.3498            Fax: 312.567.3494
segre at iit.edu   http://phys.iit.edu/~segre   segre at debian.org