[Ifeffit] Dumb question

Roberta Candela rjcandel at asu.edu
Thu Feb 16 11:58:54 CST 2023

Hi all, I am attempting to graph a simple plot of intensity vs time for some supplemental info on a paper (from XAFS data from beamtime). I thought it should be simple enough since I can export I0 and If from Athena and I know the run time and time per data point but I can’t get anything that looks remotely like the logarithmic graph it should be. Am I missing some big fundamental point for why this isn’t possible? My apologies if this is way too vague!/I feel like I’m missing something super obvious Thank you for your time!Sincerely -B

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone