[Ifeffit] Question_Demeter installation on Mac with Apple Silicon M1

王茂林 maolinwang at pku.edu.cn
Thu Jan 20 23:11:07 CST 2022

Dear IFEFFIT members,

Here I want to install Demeter in my Mac with M1 pro, I followed the processes in https://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/documents/SinglePage/macinstallation.html  (First, install Xcode and Xcode command tool; Then install Macport). But when I type "

sudo port install xorg-server demeter
in the terminal and after agreeing to the terms, there came to a warning, shown in the attached figure. What should I do to install it on my mac? And the log file (also attached) seems like Demeter doesn't support the M1 with ARM architecture?

I'm looking forward to your helpful reply!

Best regards,

Maolin Wang

确定