[Ifeffit] EXAFS Fitting with 2 CIF files

Zihao Yan zihao.yan.sci at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 21:34:37 CDT 2021

Dear Scott, Matthew and Peng:

Thank you so much for your answers!
I have a couple of follow up questions:
1) for the CIF(Pt3Fe), there are 2 paths (Pt-Pt and Pt-Fe). Do the 2 paths
share the same amplitude as: S02 * (1-fracoxide) ?
I attached screenshots of my settings. Could you please take a look?
2) Is there any way to set up constraints on Artemis? For example, I want
to set 0<fracoxide<1. Sometimes, I got weird values of  fracoxide,  even
with abs()

Thank you again for your help!

Sincerely,
Zihao Yan