[Ifeffit] Unable to Import Data In Athena

Ravel, Bruce bravel at bnl.gov
Thu Sep 3 10:11:04 CDT 2020

Aha!  Attached log file.  Sorry.  Didn't notice that on my phone :(

I concur with Matt about Larch.

And at the risk of irking Matt, you could try forcing the use of
Ifeffit.  While maybe not the best choice, it would isolate problems
with Demeter from problems with Larch and your python installation.