[Ifeffit] Unable to Import Data In Athena

Matt Newville newville at cars.uchicago.edu
Thu Sep 3 10:00:12 CDT 2020

Hi Angshuman,

The logfile you attached says that Athena is using Larch and that is where
the error is coming from.
A few comments on that:
  a) it looks like it is using Python 2.7 which actually has not been
supported for xraylarch for some time now (well over a year)
  b) that the `pyfai` module is not installed, which should not be required
but is what is causing the actual error.

Having `pyfai` not installed should not cause an error, but this all
suggests that your xraylarch installation is quite all.
I would suggest reinstalling xraylarch using Python3 and see if that fixes
the problem.