[Ifeffit] How do I create a histogram based on R-space values

Deepak Varanasi tirrano1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 16:08:13 CST 2020

Good afternoon

Yes. The files I sent in my email belong to ones with multiple scans of the
same sample.

Moreover, this is my first time creating a histogram with such kind of data
and therefore, have no clue what to do or expect.

 I honestly do not even know how to approach it and you all are my final
hope. Kindly guide me through the process, please.

Yours sincerely
Deepak Varanasi