[Ifeffit] Advice on using Athena for XANES LCF on spectra with a small edge step?

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Tue Jan 15 18:42:23 CST 2019

Hi Mike:

How are you trying to fit it?  It looks to me like the post edge line is
not in the right place.  You need to tune it by hand when you have such a
short energy range after the edge since the normalization is critically
dependent on how you set this line.

carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Duchossois Leadership Professor of Physics
Interim Chair, Department of Chemistry
segre at iit.edu   http://phys.iit.edu/~segre   segre at debian.org