[Ifeffit] Restrain

Carlo Segre segre at iit.edu
Thu Jun 14 10:05:04 CDT 2018

Hi Abdul,

You can, of course, make that assumption but you must realize that by doing so you are imposing a crystallographic constraint which could possibly not be fully reflective of the actual local structure.  It all depends on what question you are asking.  This is actually a very important point because your assumptions will influence your results.
--
Carlo
Duchossois Professor of Physics