[Ifeffit] Prolems with JFEFF on Windows 7.

Szymon Kucharczyk kucharczykszymon4 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 15:48:49 CDT 2018

Dear Sir or Madam.
I am new user or JFEFF 9.6.4, which I use doing my dissertation in
Institute of Nuclear Physics PAN in Cracow. I use Windows 7 Professional N
and I have problems with JFEFF. Therefore I can open files in It, but when
I try to Save&Run there are some errors. I attached a screenshot with
errors showed in command window in attachment. I tried to solve this by
instaling different versions of JAVA, runnig as an admin and also check
whether It is not my antivirus, but none of them helped.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Szymon Kucharczyk.