[Ifeffit] Demeter on ubuntu 14.04

Edmund Welter edmund.welter at desy.de
Thu Aug 9 07:29:47 CDT 2018

... Okay, now on ubuntu 16.04. it worked including larch. Not completely
without some pain, but almost. I installed it as user. It was missing wx
and my attempts to install it from cpan were failing. Installing from
repositories solved the issue and Demeter build without problems after that.

Cheers,

Edmund