[Ifeffit] GNU plot crashes

mfehse marcus.fehse at univ-montp2.fr
Tue Jan 31 05:07:16 CST 2017

Hi everyone

while working in athena project gnu plot sometimes crashes and gives the
following error:

Gdk:ERROR:/build/gtk+2.0-KsZKkB/gtk+2.0-2.24.30/gdk/gdkregion-generic.c:337:miSetExtents: assertion failed: (pExtents->y1 < pExtents->y2)
Aborted (core dumped)

Its a bit strange because I have not observed this error when working
with other athena projects before and it also does not happen every time
I want to plot something, only sometimes. It seems quite random to me.

I have attached the athena project file so you can try yourself

many thanks

marcus