[Ifeffit] GNU plot crashes

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Tue Jan 31 07:52:03 CST 2017

Marcus,

Without a reproducible recipe, I cannot observe this problem in action.
So I don't know how I can help.

A bit of googling quickly turned up a situation involving a conflict
between libgtk versions.  Since you didn't offer any information about
the environment in which you are running the software, there is, again,
nothing I can do to help.