[Ifeffit] command buffer input

Schindler Karl-Michael karl-michael.schindler at web.de
Thu Feb 23 03:13:03 CST 2017

> Am 22.02.2017 um 21:35 schrieb Bruce Ravel <bravel at bnl.gov>:
>
> I still don't really understand the problem.  You are describing something I haven’t seen before but you're not giving me any way to visualize or reproduce the problem.

I understand the reproduction problem. The problem is persistent on the Windows Server 2008 machine. On the Mac OS X → VirtualBox → Windows XP machine, it showed up on a single day and i could not reproduce the situation.

> Are you telling me that the command buffer window does not look like this on certain Windows computers?
> http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/documents/Artemis/monitor.html#the-command-buffer

It looks exactly like that, but if i click into the text field for entering commands, the click is ignored, like text input is disabled and i cannot enter commands. Whatever i tried, i could not make the text filed enabled. The text field never receives focus and cursor does not show up and whatever i type goes to nirvana.

> Does it help to resize the window?

I tried several ways and times, but none helped.

MS