[Ifeffit] command buffer input

Bruce Ravel bravel at bnl.gov
Wed Feb 22 14:35:20 CST 2017

I still don't really understand the problem.  You are describing
something I haven't seen before but you're not giving me any way to
visualize or reproduce the problem.

Are you telling me that the command buffer window does not look like
this on certain Windows computers?

http://bruceravel.github.io/demeter/documents/Artemis/monitor.html#the-command-buffer

Does it help to resize the window?