[Ifeffit] Athena and "norm" file groups

Mike Massey mmassey at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 15:44:21 CDT 2016

Thanks for the response!

For clarification, I'm not really trying to re-normalize the normalized data, which is flattened in this case. However, I'm having (terminal) difficulty extracting the EXAFS from the normalized groups, because I can't seem to get the program to pass a spline through it (even though the spline will pretty much be a straight line) and gimme my EXAFS!

All caution will of course be applied in the use of said EXAFS, if I can get that far...!

Cheers, thanks again,

Mike